I am a researcher at the CNRS in Paris. Before that I was a postdoc under David Gérard-Varet and Laurent Desvillettes and I obtained my PhD under the supervision of Clément Mouhot and Arieh Iserles.
During the academic year 2020/21, I was on leave from the CNRS and are visiting professor at the institute of mathematics of the University of Leipzig.
Publications are listed under the publication page.
- 2020-2021: On leave from CNRS and visiting professor at the University of Leipzig.
- Since 2018: Chargé de recherche at CNRS. Permanent research position, based at IMJ-PRG, Paris
- 2016-2018: Postdoc, Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, France. Supervised by David Gérard-Varet and Laurent Desvilletes. Funded by Université Sorbonne Paris Cité, in the framework of the “Investissements d’Avenir”, convention ANR-11-IDEX-0005, and the People Programme (Marie Curie Actions) of the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under REA grant agreement n. PCOFUND-GA-2013-609102, through the PRESTIGE programme coordinated by Campus France.
- 2012-2016: PhD, University of Cambridge, UK. Supervised by Clément Mouhot and Arieh Iserles. Thesis: Contributions to mixing and hypocoercivity in kinetic models. Online (doi 10.17863/CAM.7765).
- 2011-2012: Master of Mathematics, University of Cambridge, UK. Part 3 essay: Penrose Stability Criterion for Plasmas.